Monday 1 June 2015

Guess who's back, back again

Yes, I know I did say that I was gonna post once a week and ended up not posting anything for almost a yeAR but now I'm really feeling this blog again and I feel like I could work with this and make something out of it and I'm excitedddd. So brace yourselves for an actual post coming up within this next week, and because I am really in this hardcore beauty phase right now it will be a drugstore beauty haul where I spent way too much money that I wasn't supposed to on makeup woooooo.

I really want this blog to be a place for me to just be able to express myself how I want and not give too much of a crap about what people would think or anything, like I do with the rest of my life, so hopefully this works out and I'm excited to be giving this a shot. Let's just hope that I'll actually be disciplined enough to go through with this lol.

Until the next one,
Alani

listening to: the entirety of Blurryface - Twenty One Pilots

No comments:

Post a Comment