Tuesday 11 June 2013

wouldnt you like to know

so a little bit about me (not like anyone cares ha):

-im 16, turning 17 in a few months

-i listen to music pretty much 24/7

-band members make me cry

-i want to move to the uk so badly (or anywhere really, just not here)

-i have constant existential crises about what im gonna do when im older

-im on holiday for 3 months atm woop

-i used to have 12 cats at once

-i believe i will grow up to be one of those weird old cat ladies where their house is literally drowning in cats

-ever since i got my laptop last year i p much stopped reading books and i feel bad and now i have like 14 books that ive had since like 2 years ago that i havent read yet oops

-my parents are so creepily overprotective like if they could lock me up in a cage forever they so would

-i want to start properly playing and learning the guitar so badly but i never will bc procrastination queen over here

-also want to learn to speak german but never will bc read the previous point

-im like a grammar nazi in real life but on the internet i just cant be bothered about spelling and grammar and all that jazz as you can tell

-i basically spend my life on the internet and its v sad and sometimes i want to delete all my accounts on everything and just get rid of my laptop and live a life free from the curse of internet addiction but thats not gonna happen is it

-im starting to get addicted to buying band merch

-im broke (again, read previous point)

-this is boring and no one is reading this bye

No comments:

Post a Comment