Monday 2 September 2013

REVIEW: Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish

Hey guys,

So I said I was gonna start doing reviews of things, though I didn't expect to start off with nail polish. I was thinking more along the lines of TV shows, books, albums, etc etc, but lately I've been super into beauty products and reading other people's reviews on their own blogs, so I thought I might as well give it a shot.

So the polish I have for you today is the Colour & Go polish by Essence. Essence is an European brand that does all kinds of beauty products that (according to reviews at least) are more than good enough for the minimal price tag. I found this brand in a local pharmacy (Watson's, for any fellow Malaysians out there who are curious) and have never noticed them before, so I wanted to give it a try. Yes, most of the makeup products were really cheap and I love the packaging of some of them, so I'll buy some more for sure next time I go to the pharmacy.

Aaaaanyway, onto the actual polish. The shade I picked was 122 Chic Reloaded. It caught my eye bc I've always wanted duo chromes in my little nail polish collection and the colour looked super pretty. It's a purple to green duochrome but in different lighting it could look like a purple to dark grey.








The polish was super opaque, and you could just use one coat if you wanted, but I put on two to smooth over some patchiness. I absolutely love the colour, and I'll definitely be buying more from Essence. It costed RM7.90 which I thought was pretty cheap for a drugstore nail polish. 

You can find all Colour & Go nail polish colours here.


-all opinions are my own & i was not paid to write this-

No comments:

Post a Comment