Wednesday 24 July 2013

just updates

I don't really know where this blog is going tbh. I originally made it so I can write down whatever I felt like but turns out all I'm feeling is over-emotionalness from tv shows and bands. like idk no one is actually even reading this so what's the point. but i'm not deleting or anything, so don't you worry nonexistent reader, I ain't going anywhere.

I was thinking of doing reviews of stuff like movies and books and albums, idk why but it seems fun. No harm in improving my writing skillz either. I'll post my first one soon, not sure what it'll be about yet, not sure if i'm gonna even do it at all, but we'll see.

I've been playing a fuck ton of video games these past few weeks. Love love love the new Deadpool game. On the other hand, I was actually really really looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed 3, but after actually playing it I'm not really into it idk. Guess I prefer Ezio and Italy a lot more than Connor and Boston.

don't ask

Surprisingly, it feels kinda refreshing to write with actual proper grammar and punctuation for once. I'm becoming too used to internet-speak and run-in sentences, I can't type properly anymore.

And I've just finished watching season 1 of Hannibal. Not sure quite what to think about it. Yes, the story's really clever and everything, but it's not really the type of show I usually watch. I honestly only started watching it bc I saw the episode list and all the episode titles were like different types of food and I thought that was pretty cool. lol im weird

was I the only one who thought that Hannibal was a really likable person besides the fact that he's a freaking psychopath that eats human beings

listening to: Last Hope - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment